Frost Shock and Soul swords Frost Shock and Soul swords

Even though this belongs on the Newgrounds project dump section, this is sick as f*ck.

Vorzy responds:

thanks you! I am just not sure where to put it, not too well acquainted with newgrounds

Wendys Sausage 18+ Wendys Sausage 18+

FUCK DUDE, I HAVE LOUD ASS BLU-TOOTH SPEAKERS HOOKED UP TO MY PC. 10/10 bamboozled.

Barney error Ultimate Barney error Ultimate

No creative story, boring dialogue, and using Go Animate. Using Go Animate is so terrible man, try Toon boom, or Animate cc (Toon Boom is free I believe)

SleepyCast Animated: Hypothetical Jeff Questions SleepyCast Animated: Hypothetical Jeff Questions

This was really funny. I think what made it funnier was there contagious laughter lol

Nailed it! Nailed it!

Cringey! >:( lol. good job with the short.

HOTDOGS! HOTDOGS!

I really liked the animation, especially the mouth animation. keep it up man.

DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN

This is hilarious, and so well animated. Great job man!

Crypt Shyfter 21: Wulf the Ogre-Slayer Crypt Shyfter 21: Wulf the Ogre-Slayer

Great animation, but for the record, he didn't ban Muslims, he only banned immigration from 7 countries with high terrorist activity. Anyways, keep it up, your series is really interesting.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Nah it was a Muslim ban. That was a staple of his campaign, he promised to enact a complete and total shutdown of Muslims from entering our country. Just the other day Rudy Giuliani came on Fox news proud as a goose and told the reporter Trump came to him and asked him to put together a team to figure out how to legally ban Muslims. He was so proud that they found a way to word it that it was a terror ban, but it was clearly a Muslim ban. No one from any of the 7 countries has ever committed a terror attack on American soil, yet Egypt, Saudi Arabia and other countries where terrorists have actually attacked America aren't on the list. But I'm glad you liked the episode!!! :)

Mountain And Man Mountain And Man

I really liked this. The art was really good, and the animation was pleasing, with a good punchline. The ONLY problem in my opinion was that it was too short. Good job man, keep it up.

Allah Yee Akbar Allah Yee Akbar

Poorly done animation, the art seems to lack, even when traced, it's sloppy. And I saw your reply to the guy who basically said the same thing, and this can basically go for the rest of your animations since you're on a high horse. Anyway, you need to learn to take criticism even if its not constructive. Keep on improving, and you'll get better.

DiaugelAnimations responds:

Thanks for the feedback

But instead of just pointing out flaws, perhaps tell me what i could have done better?

I see what youre saying though, i get a little defensive over my work even joke ones like these